Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms of service ("terms", "terms of service") carefully before using Claro Enterprise Solutions, L.L.C.’s (“Claro ES”) website (the "Service") operated by Claro ES.
Conditions of Use
You may use this website only if you are a customer or prospective customer of the Service. We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. You are using this website and the Service on an “As Is” basis. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Claro ES and/or its content creators and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Claro ES, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Claro ES.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. We may continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Using the Service in any manner described below is prohibited under these Policies. The descriptions below are guidelines and are not intended to be exhaustive. Claro ES may terminate your use of this website, cancel orders or the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
Neither a customer nor any user may use the Service in connection with criminal or civil violations of state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. Such violations include theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal information; and threats of physical harm or harassment.
Neither a customer nor any user may use the Service in connection with attempts—whether or not successful—to violate the security of Claro ES’s or another person’s network, server, personal computer, network access or control devices, software or data, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Hacking, cracking into, monitoring, scanning, probing or using systems without authorization, including distributing or using tools designed to compromise security, such as cracking tools, password guessing programs, packet sniffers or network probing tools (except in the case of authorized legitimate network security operations).
- Intercepting, interfering with or redirecting email intended for third parties or taking any other action for the unauthorized interception of data or harvesting of email addresses.
- Conducting denial of service attacks.
- Distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful software.
- Attempting to attack, breach, circumvent or test the vulnerability of the user authentication or security of any host, network, server, personal computer, or network access and control devices.
- Using any program, file, script, command or the transmission of any message or content of any kind, designed to interfere with a terminal session or the access or use of the Internet or other means of communication.
- Falsifying packet header, sender, or user information whether in whole or in part to mask the identity of the sender, originator or point of origin.
- Engaging in “phishing,” such as by sending emails that falsely claim to be from a legitimate enterprise in an effort to induce recipients to surrender private information that will be used for raiding bank accounts, identity theft or other illegal or illegitimate purposes.
Neither customer nor any user may use the Service to host, post, or transmit materials of a threatening or violent nature, including threats of death or physical harm, harassment, libel, and defamation, or materials that provide guidance, information or assistance with respect to causing damage or security breaches to Claro ES’s network or to the network of any other Internet Service Provider.
Neither customer nor any user may use the Service for the hosting, posting, transmission, or distribution of offensive materials, including obscene, pornographic, indecent, hateful, malicious, racist, and treasonous materials.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USE OF THE SERVICE AND INFORM CLARO ES SO THAT YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE CLOSED.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make use of this website only if you are a customer or prospective customer of Claro ES and only for that purpose. Despite this license, Claro ES owns all content. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLARO ES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE ERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CLARO ES EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID CLARO ES, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE CLARO ES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service and acceptable use, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Claro ES and you, or its business partners, affiliates and predecessors pertaining to this Service and website.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or the Service shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue there.